A Path to Healing.
Focused on a healthier you
In 1989, Dr. Nedley moved to Ardmore, Oklahoma, and joined the Lifestyle Center of America, a center focused on treating heart disease and other physical diseases from a natural, lifestyle approach. During his time in Ardmore, he wrote his first book, edited by Dr. David DeRose, called Proof Positive. This book quickly circulated the health community as a professional, comprehensive resource for lifestyle medicine. As time went on, Dr. Nedley began to realize the extensive number of patients that were suffering from something he viewed completely unrelated to his internal medicine specialty.
Dealing with depression and anxiety. Is there a way out?
By 1997, one in four of Dr. Neil Nedley's patients struggled with depression or anxiety. As an internist, his job was to get to the bottom of his patients' challenges. Through his ongoing study of the latest scientific research related to diseases of the mind, combined with years of clinical experience, Dr. Nedley committed himself to find the root causes of depression and/or anxiety rather than just anesthetizing the symptoms with medicine. As Dr. Nedley studied the causes of major depression and anxiety, he found myriads of causes. Yet, although he found well over 100 causes, most of these fell into one of ten categories. Discovering which of these ten categories are operative in each patient not only helps to eradicate depression or anxiety but also helps each person to achieve peak mental performance.
He soon had compiled a comprehensive resource of mental health material in his second book, Depression the Way Out, which was first published in September 2001. A few days later, the city of New York was faced with the tragic event of the terrorist attack on 9/11. Immediately, Dr. Nedley flew a team to run one of the first community depression recovery programs to that broken and hurting community. What he found in that program did not surprise him: by approaching mental health issues from a holistic approach, the mind is quick to recover, even in the most hopeless of situations.
Rapidly, the need for such programs grew and by 2002, Nedley Health Solutions began training associate directors and facilitators to take the 8-week community-based Nedley Depression & Anxiety Recovery Program™ to their own communities. Since then, the program has benefitted communities in over 20 countries across North America, Oceania, Asia, Europe, and Africa.
Serving you. Even closer.
During this time of growth, a new avenue of treating depression and anxiety emerged—The Residential Nedley Depression and Anxiety Recovery Program™. Originally started as an 18-day program and not giving any guarantees on the success of the program, the residential program was quickly changed to a 10-day program. The reason? Positive mental health results were achievable in 10 days. To date, our residential program is the most successful holistic treatment program for depression and anxiety available. We are very proud of our team and the results we have achieved by addressing mental health issues through a comprehensive treatment approach. Most importantly, we are so thankful and grateful for all the amazing participants we have been able to help through the years. The transformations we have witnessed and the testimonies we have received are far more valuable and rewarding than anything we could have imagined.
It's our mission.
Nedley Health Solutions leads holistic mental health education with the latest evidence-based information. Our goal is to eradicate the epidemic of depression and anxiety one life at a time. As our business continues to grow, we want more than anything for you to remain at the center of it. Help us fulfill our mission:
Stay Healthy. Live Happy.
0 average based on 0 Reviews
Before you can submit your review or other user generated content, you must
(a) read Reviews Agreement and
(b) indicate your assent by checking the box at the base of the agreement.
This agreement (Agreement) governs your conduct, your rights, and THN’s rights with respect to any submissions you make associated with the Ratings and Review Services and/or other social media services (collectively Services) offered and used by THN.
For the purposes of this agreement:
- THN means TotalHealthNetwork.org and its subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, successors, brands, licensors, licensees, and/or agents. These Services may be offered on various THN-owned or THN-sponsored websites, web pages and/or online applications, or on third party e-commerce or informational sites and/or web pages.
- Submission means any text, photograph, video, music, audio/sound recording, artwork or other materials or information submitted to the Services.
When you submit a Submission, you agree to the following:
- all content that you submit is accurate;
- your Submission is original and was created by you;
- you are not an employee of THN nor do you work for an affiliate or agency of THN hired by THN to promote and/or sell THN products;
- THNs use of the Submission you upload does not violate the terms of this Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity;
- your Submission (or any portion of it) has not been included in nor planned for use in any other advertising or promotional materials, for THN or any third party;
- you are a resident of the United States; and
- you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, or at least nineteen (19) if you are from Alabama or Nebraska, or at least twenty-one (21) if you are from Mississippi.
- You are not a professional actor.
- You are currently a bona fide user of the THN product(s) mentioned in your Submission.
- Your Submission will be made without any prior payment or promise of payment having been made to you or the expectation by you of any payment in return for your proposed Submission. Your Submission will also be made without any prior benefit having been made to you or the expectation of any future benefit, except for the possibility of having your Submission used for THN promotional purposes.
- The statements you make in the Submission reflect your true and honest opinion of and current experience with the THN product(s) which you are reviewing.
You agree that you shall not upload any Submission that includes or references any one or more of the following:
- information known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- offensive, profane, vulgar, obscene or inappropriate language or visuals;
- defamatory, libelous, or slanderous content;
- content which infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, right of privacy, moral rights, and/or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
- content which violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- content that engages in, encourages, advocates, or provides instructions for conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense under any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- material or content that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, hate speech, whether directed at an individual or group, or that is otherwise unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, corporation, or political body;
- material or content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- content depicting a health condition in a derogatory or inflammatory way or misrepresenting a health condition in any way;
- content or materials in which you impersonate another person or entity;
- content or materials intended to create disruption or to mislead others interacting with the Services, such as posting multiple Submissions in an effort to monopolize the forum or posting a Submission unrelated to the Services' designated topic or theme;
- content which includes third party websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- programming or materials containing any Trojan horses, computer viruses, worms, harmful code, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
THN shall have the right, but not the obligation, to pursue any one or more of the following actions with regard to your submissions and your interaction with the Services:
- to monitor or review your Submission;
- to remove or refuse to post any Submission within the Services tool that it deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the content submission guidelines noted above or any other provision of this Agreement; and
- to suspend or terminate your access to the Services as THN deems appropriate in the circumstances.
THN does not guarantee that you will have any opportunity to edit or delete any Submission that you have submitted. You acknowledge that you, not THN, are responsible for the contents of any Submission(s). None of the Submissions that you upload shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of THN, its third party service providers and agents, or their respective directors, officers and employees.
IP AND RIGHT OF PUBLICITY REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
By uploading a Submission, you agree that you have all the rights to submit the Submission to THN. You also agree that the Submission does not contain any material or information that, through its inclusion in the Submission and/or use by THN (for any purpose), would violate or infringe upon any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or persona, right of privacy, moral rights, or other personal or proprietary right of any person or entity or violate any related law or regulation.
Your Submission(s) must consist entirely of material and/or information that is owned by you, including but not limited to any text, music, recordings, illustrations, photographic images, and videographic clips. By submitting a Submission, you represent and warrant that it does not contain any works, material or information that is owned or controlled by anyone other than you.
You further agree that you shall not upload any Submission that contains the name, nickname, username, biographical information, vocal recordings, and/or any illustrations, photographic or videographic clips, portraits, likenesses or pictures of any third party or any other indicia of third party right of publicity rights (collectively Third-Party Personal Content). By uploading a Submission, you represent and warrant that it does not contain any Third-Party Personal Content.
GRANT OF RIGHTS and RELEASE
In exchange for participating in the Services and having your Submission(s) considered for use by THN in the Services and/or as otherwise detailed below, sufficiency of which you acknowledge, you grant each of the following to THN:
- a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, fully sublicenseable and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, display, and perform such Submission(s), in whole or in part, in any media, format or technology, whether now known or hereafter discovered, and in any manner including, but not limited to, all promotional, advertising, marketing, publicity, and commercial uses and ancillary uses thereof, without any further notice or payment to or permission needed from you (except where prohibited by law);
- an unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, fully sublicensable right to use your name, nickname, user name, biographical information, vocal recordings of you, and/or any illustrations, photographic or videographic clips, portraits, likenesses or pictures of you or any other indicia of your right of publicity rights (collectively Your Personal Content) as contained in your Submission(s), in composite or distorted form or as otherwise incorporated into other creative works of authorship, in any media, format or technology, whether now known or hereafter discovered, and in any manner including, but not limited to, all promotional, advertising, marketing, merchandising, publicity, and commercial uses and ancillary uses thereof, without any further notice or payment to or permission needed from you (except where prohibited by law).
You also agree to waive any applicable moral rights as contained in your Submission(s) for any of the proposed uses listed above. Without limiting the foregoing, submission of a Submission constitutes your agreement that THN is permitted to display the Submission online for public viewing and/or comment (whether on THNs web pages or on third party web pages), to incorporate the Submission in online and offline advertising, marketing, promotional, and/or other commercial materials, and to reproduce, adapt and distribute the Submission in all media, whether now known or later developed. However, THN will have no obligation to post or use any Submission(s).
By submitting a Submission, you agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify on behalf of yourself and your successors, assigns and representatives, THN and each of its respective officers, directors and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, actions, demands, liabilities and damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of such Submission, including, without limitation, any and all claims for copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity or of moral rights, and/or defamation. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event will you be entitled to, and you waive any right to, enjoin, restrain or interfere with use of the Submission or Your Personal Content embodied in such Submission or the exploitation of any of the THNs rights as noted above.
You understand that THN is relying upon your representations, grants of rights, waivers and releases in permitting you to submit a Submission. You acknowledge that you may not terminate or rescind the grants of rights and licenses and/or the releases contained in this Agreement.
CHOICE OF LAW, VENUE AND JURISDICTION
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in all respects in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its choice of law provisions. You agree that any disputes directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively in the federal courts located in Oakland County, MI.
- You hereby irrevocably consent to such venue and to the exclusive jurisdiction of any such court over any such dispute.
- If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement of the parties with respect to your Submission(s) and may not be changed except by an instrument in writing signed by both parties. This Agreement supersedes any and all prior agreements between the parties.
If you do not agree with the content of this Agreement and/or do not want your Submission considered for any of THNs and its brands' promotional purposes, including but not limited to online and offline advertising materials related to THN and its brands, do not check the box below or activate the submit button.
There are no reviews at the moment